Strategic Maritime Solutions enhances your safety and protects your investments on the water. SMS offers cutting edge, hands on communications and boater safety training, and client centered, customized facility and vessel security planning. We partner with you, as a recreational or professional member of the maritime community, to ensure you are prepared for anything that can happen on the water.
Your Asset is important. By investing two hours in enhancing your ability to communicate, you’ll have more fun every day you spend on the water, understand what you should do during an emergency, and ensure you can save yourself if you ever have to call MAYDAY.
● Two hour training investment that will make your everyday boating more enjoyable
● Practical, need to know methods to communicate during an emergency on the water
● Proven techniques that could save your life
If your Asset is engaged in commercial operations on the water, there is a good chance you are required to implement a Coast Guard approved Security Plan. It is our goal to provide you an effective analysis of the current risks facing your company in order to identify and mitigate the threats you face underway.
● Assessment, planning, and implementation of Coast Guard approved Facility and Vessel security plans
● Customized training opportunities and intrusion testing to meet existing plan requirements
● Certified crime prevention specialists well versed in the methodology of the U.S. Coast Guard
Preferably in your Captain’s chair
No one enjoys navigating the unknown. Professional and recreational mariners ply their respective waterways to stay out of the office. Leverage our experience to simplify your boating life. Strategic Maritime Solutions can take the confusion out of the paperwork, the anxiety out of an unknown Port, the stress out of entertaining clients on the water while simultaneously trying to captain your vessel, and more.
Apply your everyday boating skills underway with a close quarters expert. Take charge of your boat and build on the crew communication and close quarter operations skills by calling out commands, passing the lines, and docking like a pro. Every Day.
● Practical close quarter maneuvering exercises on your own boat
● Work through multiple docking scenarios to boost your skills
● Focus on crew communications skills to simplify everyday operations
Spend two hours on the water focusing on what it really means to be “Captain”. Protect yourself and your crew by practicing how to respond to emergencies on your boat. Work through the scenarios you considered in class with a pro who regularly responds to emergencies on the water. When THAT Day comes, don’t make the mistakes others have.
● Scenario based emergency response to fire, flooding, and man overboard
● Work through three scenarios from onset to recovery
● Focus on emergency communications with crew and responders to enhance survivability
Know your equipment is going to work when you call MAYDAY. Bring an FCC certified technician out to your boat to test your VHF radio output and antenna reception. Verify your DSC emergency button is fully functional, and update your MMSI database information. Be confident that your equipment will function as exceptionally as you and your crew.
Stop embarrassing your asset calling for illegal radio checks on channel 16.
Bring in an FCC certified technician to test your VHF radio output, antenna reception, verify your DSC emergency button is fully functional, and to update your MMSI database information.
Have peace of mind.
Know your equipment will work when you need it.
● Save time and avoid hassle with step by step instructions throughout the process
● Avoid delays by relying on the expertise of a licensed MMC holder with extensive experience working with the U.S. Coast Guard National Maritime Center
● Fill out ONE form, have ONE conversation, receive a COMPLETE application
●Entertain business clients or friends without the anxiety of managing your vessel
● Professional, licensed 100-ton Master Captain
● Local cruises and port to port vessel moving services available
In collaboration with Technical Marine Support